STUDENT CAREER AND INTERVIEW COACHING
WHO ELSE WANTS TO CRUSH INTERVIEWS AND APPLICATIONS FOR THE REST OF THEIR CAREERS?
DISCOVER THE INSIDE SECRETS FROM CAMERON POWELL, FOUNDER OF HIGH PERFORMANCE STORY AND . . .
- Boettcher Scholar. Valedictorian, CU College of Business (3.97/4.0)
- Harvard Law School Graduate & Class President
- Trial Lawyer, U.S. Justice Department
- Intellectual property lawyer, Big-Ten Law Firm
- Six-time Startup Veteran and Tech CEO
- Professional Career and Executive Coach
- Writer and Author (see Ordinary Magic: Promises I Made to My Mother Through Life, Illness, and a Very Long Walk)
Years ago, I was just like you: about to graduate from college without a serious plan, or even any knowledge of how things really worked. I was offered a good deal of what I can now see was bad advice, and from what I hear from college students today, they’re still getting bad advice. Let me help you stop wasting your time and energy.
- Learn to recognize the quality of advice – from just bad or pure projection to good and solid
- Discover your core strengths and learn how to convince employers how and why they matter (and are more important than skills or majors)
- Learn what one core trait is proven to matter more than anything else for success in life and work, and how to integrate it into all your applications forever. (Hint: it’s not IQ, GPA, or credentials)
- Find out how to sell yourself, for whatever you may want to do, for the rest of your career
- Find out why a targeted networking strategy is more important than your major or GPA – and why identifying and cultivating mentors can become a career superpower.
- Get killer marketing materials
- A resume and LinkedIn profile that tell a compelling, memorable story
- A cover letter that avoids corporatese and genera-speak so it’s not immediately thrown away – and replaces the unreadable with serious differentiation
- An behavior-based interview strategy (also called performance-based) that puts you in more control and leaves interviewers with persuasive and memorable information about your candidacy.